Spilsbury Mortuary offers a warm, comfortable, family-oriented environment with traditional architecture and tasteful, elegant interior décor.
Our 17,000-square-foot facility features:
- Exquisite barreled entry and foyer, featuring the “Come Unto Me” Bronze Sculpture by Master Sculptor, Jerry Anderson.
- Christmas Box Angel Memorial located on the South lawn.
- Beautiful landscaping for serene, garden-like setting
- Peaceful chapel with seating for 350 people with adjacent sound-proof room
- Three beautifully decorated viewing rooms
- Elegant free-standing staircase with view of a two-level Grand Terrarium
- Wheelchair access
- Attendants on premises 24-hours per day
- Spacious and well-lit parking area
- Convenient location with easy access
- Professional Sound System
- Quality Grand Piano / Organ